- Take US 290 West to TX-21 West
- Stay on TX-21 West until I-35 South
- Follow I-35 South to New Braunfels
- Take exit 184 toward TX-337 Loop
- Turn right onto TX-337 Loop N
- Take the TX-46 W BUS ramp
- Turn left onto N Walnut Ave
- Turn left onto T bar M Drive
When you get in, follow the signs and the volunteers in PINK t-shirts for parking. Then head to the check-in desk in the Texas Sage Conference room building. At the check-in desk you’ll get a name badge and a booklet (and you can purchase t-shirts for $7 if you want, too). The Sage room is where we’ll be eating dinner,
having leading worship, and where the Parent session will be held. While the parents have their session, all youth & youth leaders will head to the gym nearby. Around 9:30, campfires will be lit for anyone who wants to roast marshmallows or sing songs / hang out, etc.
The Schedule[table id=5 /]
- Lodging: $97 per room
- Registration: $25 per participant
- We paid these costs up front to secure discounted pricing, so make your checks out to the church and be sure to write “Project Saving X” or “Confirmation” in the memo field.
- Friday evening and Saturday afternoon meals are included in the cost for those registered; Saturday breakfast is not included.
- Yes, there is a pool (not heated) and a hot tub (heated).