First: the paperwork!
- Sign up on our Church on Main Registration portal, where we’ll collect your:
- basic and emergency contact information
- camper’s information
- registration fee
- camper’s t-shirt size
- After this, you should receive an email from Camp Eagle, inviting you to set up your camper’s account. There, you’ll need to fill out:
- Camp Eagle Waiver
- Health History Form
- Covid Testing Consent
- You can also set up Camp Eagle Bucks, if you’d like
Second: the meeting
We try to have at least one meeting before the day we leave, just so we are all on the same page with everybody else. Here, we go over:
- meet everyone else who’s going
- go over ground rules and expectations
- make plans for getting out there and back
- hand out t-shirts
- hand out health screening forms and instructions
Third: it’s time to pack!
This year’s special packing items include:
- A covid mask/gaiter
- 4×6 photo that represents who you are
- a set of clothes you don’t mind getting absolutely ruined
Click here to see our blog post on comprehensive packing recommendations.
Fourth: let’s go!
Monday, 5 July
- 9:15 – meet at church, wear your Camp Eagle T-Shirt!
- we’ll collect your health screening form
- take a group photo
- say a prayer
- 10:00 – pack our luggage on the bus! Yes, that’s right: a bus!
- 10:15 – depart for Camp
- 13:30 – brief stop for lunch at McDonald’s in Fredericksburg
- 16:00 – arrive at Camp Eagle!