Come enjoy the nature! Get in shape (a little) for Camp Eagle! Practice doing teh bible study!
Sunday, November 7th • 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
1884 State Highway 71 West, Cedar Creek, TX 78612
- Meet at the park by 2 p.m.
- Sign in and pay our $5 entry fees
- Hike down to the river
- Have a short bible study
- Hike back to the parking lot
- Head for home around 5 p.m.
- Youth must be accompanied by an adult.
- Show up with weather-appropriate gear (shoes, clothing, sunscreen, waters bottles, etc.)
- Bring yer bible study gear (small bible, notebook),
- It costs $5 entry fee to get into the park.