6 – 8 p.m. • Wednesday, June 2
Mom, Dad, the kids, grandparents … everybody is welcome to join us. We need at least 15 people to qualify for a group discount, so please use the sign up sheet in the church lobby to indicate how many are coming. As this is a family-centered event, adults must accompany their kids and arrange for their transportation.
What’s it cost?
You can purchase all-day wristbands at the door for $27.95. BUT once we get 15 or more in our party, we will qualify for a group discount, bringing the cost to $15 per wristband. There is no charge for adults who only wish to come hangout (and not take part in the rides/attractions).
What’s the plan?
- Sign up in the lobby and indicate who’s coming.
- On June 2nd, meet at Horseshoe Junction at 6 p.m.
- Get yer wristbands ($15) and go have fun until 8 p.m.
- Enjoy unlimited GoKarts & MiniGolf & Laser Tag!
- See Horseshoe Junction’s webpage.
Not going? Wanna chip in?
Click the link below and select “youth” from the drop down menu to contribute to our youth group. Your contribution helps fund our Wednesday night meetings as well as special events like these.