Camp Eagle involves hiking and having bible studies out on the trail. We all got back from it this year and had 2 thoughts:
- Man are we outta shape! and
- Why can’t we hike and have bible studies like that all year long?
So every month we’re gonna try and do a Hike+Bible experience.
First one’s at McKinney Roughs. Saturday, September 21, 8:30 – 12:00.
- Youth must be accompanied by an adult.
- Show up with appropriate gear (shoes, clothing, sunscreen, waters bottles, etc.)
- Bring yer bible study gear (small bible, notebook),
- It costs $5 entry fee to get into the park.
Click here for Google Maps